Throughout the year we receive abandoned kittens that require bottle feeding or special care. We assist these kittens in their recovery until they are ready to go to their forever home. If you are looking for a new pet, please contact us. All pets receive required vaccines and are spayed or neutered if their age permits. Click here to see our current adoptable pets.
NOTE REGARDING ADOPTION AND RESCUE
We regret that we are unable to take in any other cats at this time. We receive our kittens from trusted sources. However, we will be happy to list your pet on our PetFinder.com page (see our current list here) for a donation of $15 per animal. We have decided to implement the listing fee to support our rescue efforts as we were receiving a large number of requests to list pets on PetFinder.com each day. We simply could not keep up with the demand.
PetFinder.com is a terrific resource for finding your pet or rescue a new home. If you would like to list your pet on our PetFinder.com page, please send us the required information below, once we receive your listing information, we will contact you regarding payment. You can email the required information to email@example.com
INFORMATION REQUIRED FOR EACH PETFINDER.COM LISTING
You will need to keep the cat/kitten(s) until adopted. Adoption is not guaranteed.
Below is the information needed to post EACH cat/kitten.
1. Name of cat/kitten (so you will know which animals adopters are calling about)
3. Coat length (short, medium, long)
4. Coat color(s)
6. Approximate date of birth
7. Litter box trained - yes or no
8. Good with dogs - if yes what size/breed
9. Good with kids -if yes what age
10. List any vaccines or vet exams and procedures
11. Describe EACH animal's personality (friendly, skittish, lap cat, etc.)
12. Your contact information for adopters
13. Include at least 1 but no more than 3 photos of the cat/kitten. One photo must be of the animal ALONE and of it's face/front. The cuter the photos the better!
We will contact you with further instructions once we review your listing.
Because we are a not for profit rescue, we happily accept any donation of food, litter and puppy pads. If you would like to donate online, click here for our Amazon.com Wish List.
All donated items will be used in the care of rescued cats and kittens.
Thank you for your donation!
Discount Vet Services
Texas Coalition for Animal Protection
Call 940-566-5551 or visit the TCAP web site